Hello Reverie seekers! It’s me, Rebecca, popping in again from Florence Finds.
I’m so distracted by the beautiful weather that’s fleetingly returned to our lovely country that all I can think of is outdoors entertaining. After last months post on Festival Chic, I thought we could go a little more sophisticated this month and plan the ideal dinner party.
‘Dinner party’ sounds a little formal for the way I prefer to entertain, with sharing plates heaped with food for everyone to dive into, but occasionally I want to flex a little culinary muscle and gussy up for an evening of elegant entertaining. It’s not often I get to dig out these recipes, but here are 5 of my favourite for when the temperature rises and the nights are balmy.
- Gazpacho soup from Against all Grain
- Grilled peach Salad with bresaola from Jamie Oliver
- Asparagus and gruyere tarts by Joy the Baker, for your vegetarian friends, or perfect for a light lunch.
- BBQ Salmon with garlic and dijon herbs from Skinny Taste
- Summer fruit pudding from Valentine Warner
Do share your favourite recipe here today and enjoy the rest of the warmer weather.